NIMS Heart foundation is one of the biggest Heart hospitals in South India. The hospital is well equipped with all the modern equipments to ensure treatment for the patients with any cardiac problem. The team of Cardiologists, Cath Lab and non-invasive lab technicians have wide experience in the management of all complex cardiac problems. The latest techniques in the field of Pacing and Coronary angioplasties are being routinely performed at the Hospital.
We had a dream … It was our aim to provide the most sophisticated Cardiac Care at the most affordable cost to the patients in and around Trivandrum. 4 years down the lane, we have been successful in our goal and have grown into the most trusted Heart Hospital in this part of the country.
Patients come to our hospital not only from the neighboring states and districts but also from other countries like the Maldives & the Middle East on a daily basis. We perform more procedures – Angiograms / Angioplasties / Heart surgeries etc than any other centre in the Private Sector in South Kerala & Tamil Nadu. `Safe and Ethical Heart treatment` is our motto and we strive to maintain the highest standards of cardiac care anywhere in the world.
All this has been possible because of You. Your faith in us has been our primary motivation and our inspiration to work harder. Our focus has always your satisfaction and the results show that our stand has been vindicated. It has made us more humble and has strengthened our resolve to do better than what we have achieved. Not to rest on Laurels but to do dream more …
- Nearing 10 years.
- Established as a primier Heart Care Center in South Kerala.
- Completed more than 10000 invasive procedures including 3750 cardiac interventions with less than 0.5% mortality- comparable to the best hospital in the world.
- Safe and Ethical heart treatment
- Advanced Equipments to treat even the most difficult cases-FFR to avoid un-necessary angioplasty, stent Boost to ensure stents are deployed well, IVUS- for imaging the heart vessels, Rotablator to treat calcific vessels which can not be dilated with balloons.
- Complex angioplasty, pacemakers, devices for congenital heart disease etc done routinely.
- Non surgical treatment for Fibroid in women (uterine artery embolization) is being done.
- Established trust worthiness among patients.
- Referral center for points from kanyakumari to kollam as well as from neighboring countries-Maldives and Middle East..
Non – Invasive Cardiology
- Echo / Doppler
- Transesophageal Echo
- Tread Mill Test
- Holter Monitoring
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty including Carotid Stenting
- Dilatation / Stenting of Coarctation of Aorta
- Pacemakers / Implants
- Valvuloplasty – Mitral / Aortic / Pulmonary
- DeviceDevice Closure of PDA / ASD etc
The first State-of-the-art Flat Detector Philips Cath Lab in Kerala was installed in NIMS Heart Foundation. All invasive procedures including complex angioplasties – Left Main, Chronic Total Occlusion, Bifurcations etc are routinely preformed here. We have an Active Primary Angioplasty program for Heart Attack patients – 24/7.
- 1 bedded CCU with monitors / ventilators
- Specialised trained Nurses
The ICU is well equipped with intensivists and highly trained nursing staff round the clock. Bedside echocardiography, multichannel monitoring, including IABP (Intra Aortic Balloon Pump) facilities and sophisticated respirators are available. A Cardiac ambulance for quick transport of patients with highly trained personnel to manage all complications is available round the clock..