Children thought to be at risk of delayed development and disabled children, receive help in order to reach their full potential.
For children and teenagers, we give advice on avoiding back problems.
Many of the conditions which can make life a trial in middle age are improved by physiotherapy.
Physiotherapy led exercise programme can prevent falls and help elder ones to maintain and independence in their own homes or in retirement villages.
PHYSIOTHERAPY HELPS PEOPLE AT ANY AGE TO GET A LIFE
- Time bound orthopedics rehabilitation unit with orthotic and prosthetic training
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation.
- Full fledged neuro rehabilitation unit with periodic reassessment help patients get back to their normal life.
- Fast track cadiac rehabilitation including pre-operative counseling with power point presentation and post operative management with regular follow up
- Hand rehabilitation
- We handle ante-natal, pre-natal, post-natal & other gynecological conditions
- Weight reduction
- Our department is well equipped with modern therapeutic equipments with highly skilled physiotherapists from different specialties.
- Treatments aims first to relieve pain, then to start a self management plan for preventing further problems
- Physiotherapists assist people to recover their independence after accidents
- Obesity and Diabetes, may be tackled by exercise programmes tailored to the individual
- Our rehabilitation unit helps people getting out of bed, and moving, and back to independent living after an surgery or stroke.
- To enable the disabled
- To relieve pain and prevent its recurrence
- Improve body movements and function
- Provide pre and post surgical care
- Maintain optimal cardio respiratory function
- Promote psychological and social well being
AREAS WE DEAL IN
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Critical Care
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physical Fitness
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal manipulation