Nims Institute of Liver Studies and Gastroenterology aims to provide advanced care for patients with GI and Liver disorders at affordable cost in the region. Here you will find a dedicated team of doctors and staff you can count on as well as a caring and comfortable environment. We strive to provide exceptional health care to patients in a friendly and professional manner.
We pride ourselves on our state of art endoscopic services with innovative approach to disease management. We specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder, esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon.
We have an entire new block (SS memorial Block) dedicated to Gastroenterology services including OP Clinics, Endoscopy suites, Liver ICU, Gastro pay wards.
There are various diseases that affect the human gastrointestinal tract involving the organs namely oesophagus, stomach, pancreas, liver, gall bladder and biliary tract, small and large intestine, rectum and anus. Surgical Gastroenterology is a subspecialty that deals with surgeries and management of these diseases.
- During 2011 January the endoscopic department became fully functional and marked upto the international standards.
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Breath Test
- PH Metry
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography)
- APC (Argon Plasma Coagulation)
OTHER COMMON PROCEDURES
- EVL (Endoscopic Varicial Ligation)
- Dilatation — Pneumatic
- Dilatation — SG (Savery Gilliard)
- Dilatation – CRE Balloon
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Foreign body removal
- Colonic dilatation
- SEMS (Self Expanding Metallic Stent)
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography
- Stone Removal
- UGI Scope (Upper Gastrointestinal Scope
- LGI Scope (Lower Gastrointestinal Scope
- Side Viewing Scope
- Cautery with APC (Argon Plasma Coagulation)
- Capsule Machine
- Heliprobe Machine
- Fibroscan Machine