NIMS Department of General Surgery has achieved remarkable and consistent results in the field of surgeries. We provide state-of-the-art facilities which deals with wide varieties of surgical problems. The Department of General Surgery forms the basis of surgical support system of NIMS Medicity and it is considered as the mother of all surgical specialties. We render services to both in patients and out patients.
Our General Surgery Department specializes in treatment of all the general surgeries which includes minor, intermediate, major, supra major and high risk complex surgeries. A patient centered approach to care is provided. The department has the best infrastructure to deal with high risk and double high risk surgeries with the support of I.C.C.U, with excellent intensivists, who deliver post operative management with excellent skill and provide effective and ultimate care to their patients.
We have a special bias with extensive experience and expertise in surgeries of Cancer, Breast, Thyroid, Vascular, Trauma Surgery, Gastroenterology, Pancreas, Endocrine, Oncology, Pediatric, Bariatric and Basic Cosmetic Surgeries.NIMS specialize in all open Abdominal surgeries, surgery for all the varieties of Hernias and all the other diseases.
Our department is staffed with very competent and renowned faculties. The faculty team consists of well experienced doctors who have in-depth knowledge and skill in surgical procedures. These faculties had helped to achieve the proud reputation that the department now possesses. Working closely with colleagues in a multi-disciplinary medical setting, our board-certified staffs prioritizes collaboration with referring physicians as essential to optimal patient care.
- Minimal Invasive Procedure for Hemorrhoid (MIPH) / Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy which is a pain free instant cure for piles superior to laser and cryosurgery and colorectal surgery.
- Hi-tech Colour Doppler navigation surgery for varicose veins
- Thyroid surgery
- Keyhole Pediatric Orchidopexy for congenital anomalies
- Laparoscopic Urachal Cystectomy
- Early diagnosis and cosmetically pleasing surgeries for hernias, appendix, hydrocoeles and varicoeles. Flap repairs for pilonidal sinus Biopsies Excision / Incision / CT Scan and U/S guided.